Now Accepting Entries!
“How Inspired Spine is changing the future of back surgery”
Inspired Spine is holding a contest to produce a video discussing how our revolutionary OLLIF technique has impacted the world of spine surgery. Through a 5 minute or less video, use information collected from our website (inspiredspine.com) to explain to the audience how Inspired Spine is changing the future of back surgery with our Minimally Invasive techniques.
Use your creativity to bring our message to life in any style you see fit (PSA, Informercial, Sketch. etc.).
- Video must be 5 minutes or less
- The first 100 applicants will be considered, with the deadline set at August 15th, 2020
- Must not contain any music with copyrights
- No foul language and or offensive materials
- Must Incorporate our Mission Statement
- Contest will be judged beginning September 15th, 2020
- Winner will be announced on September 21st, 2020
If your video is accepted, it will be uploaded to the contest’s YouTube page. From there, you will be encouraged to share the link to gain views for your entry. Winners will be determined based on creativity, relevance, and total number of views.
Cash Prizes Awarded
Grand Prize: $3,000.00
2nd Prize: $1,500.00
3rd Prize: $500.00
To Submit Your Video:
- Click here to send an email.
- In the body of the email, list your name and phone number.
- The subject of the email will need to be: Inspired Spine Video Contest Entry
- If less than 2MB in size, attach the video file to the email.
- If more than 2MB in size, provide the cloud storage link where the file can be downloaded (example: Google Drive, DropBox).
Videos submitted to the contest become the property of Inspired Spine. Winning videos may be used for future marketing purposes, credit to the creator will always be included. Videos that do not fit the theme, or are inappropriate in any way will be disqualified.