11 Jan Conditions & Injuries Treated by Inspired Spine Surgery
The minimally invasive spine procedures pioneered by Inspired Spine can be helpful in the treatment of many spine injuries, diseases, and conditions. In this article, we are going to touch on some of the most common spinal conditions and injuries that can be treated effectively with an Inspired Spine procedure.
Inspired Spine Procedures
Currently there are two Inspired Spine Surgical procedures, each focused on different areas of the spine. Here is a brief explanation of each operation:
- The Inspired OLIFF is a minimally invasive spine surgery to the lumbar (lower) spine that requires no removal of muscle, ligaments, or bone.
- The Inspired MIS-DTIF is a minimally invasive spine procedure that focuses on the thoracic spine (the middle of the spine near the ribs). Compared to other thoracic spine surgeries, The Inspired MIS-DTIF requires no disruption of the ribs or the surrounding muscles and ligaments.
These new revolutionary procedures are superior to even the more recent minimally invasive spine fusion procedures. Inspired Spine procedures cut operating time down from several hours to less than one hour in many cases. Patients also have shorter hospital stays and quicker recovery times.
Conditions & Injuries
Inspired Spine surgeries can be helpful in the treatment of numerous conditions. Here are a few of the more common injuries and spinal conditions that an Inspired Spine procedure can help treat:
- Pinched Nerves in the spine
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated or bulging discs
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
These are just a handful of the most common conditions Inspired Spine procedures can treat. If you have any questions about Inspired Spine procedures, or how they may be able to treat your back pain, contact us today, or use our find a provider tool to get connected with a surgeon who performs these procedures.